On Tuesday, we showed a clip of Jennette Fulda aka blogger PastaQueen.com author of "Half-Assed" on the TODAY show. Continuing on her blog tour to promote the book, we have the pleasure of Jennette's company via podcast. I sit down with Jennette and we chat about:
- Her thoughts on a blogger become a book author.
- Her "A-Ha!" moment, when she knew it was time to do something about her 372lb weight.
- What she basically did to shed the 200lbs. Did she go on any weight loss programs?
- How she started blogging about her weight loss journey and her advice to those thinking about blogging their own weight loss story including whether to use your real name or a pseudo-name.
- Jennette talks about how she has less fear in her life now that she's 200lbs lighter including the "pounds of protection" and how the weight loss has affected her career.
- How she trained to run her first half marathon two weeks ago. Will she run a full marathon?
- Finally, her thoughts on achieving your goals.
We're so proud of Jennette, and we wish her much success in the future! If you're going to BlogHer 08 in San Francisco in July be sure to stop by Jennette's panel on turning a blog into a book deal.