Over at Noshtopia for you eating wellness pleasure:
- I created a sugar content comparison chart of some popular perceived "healthy" drinks like Vitamin Water, Odwalla, Naked, Jamba Juice, Snapple, and Fuze. I compared them to Coca-Cola. You'd be surprised which of your "health" drinks have as much sugar as a 20 oz bottle of Classic Coke.
- Are you a busy parent and would like some ideas for some healthy kid snack planning?
- Check out this fast and tasty gluten-free pasta dish made with Napa Style Spciy Parmesan and Cherry Tomatoes.
- Here's my review of the new Australian bottled water drink, "Balance Water" which contains flower essences for emotional well being.
- As a new twist on traditional fried rice, I replaced the rice with Quinoa to make a Quinoa Chicken "Fried Rice." Personally, I like Quinoa much better than Brown Rice for a Fried Rice recipe. Not to mention, you get more protein.