Over at Noshtopia for your eating wellness enjoyment:
- Here's a list of some of the most pesticide contaminated fruits & veggies at your average supermarket. If you can, try and buy the organic versions of these produce.
- This is one of my favorite all purpose seasonings for every day cooking: Trader Joe's 21 Salute. It's like a cross trainer shoe of spices.
- Owen McKibbin has been on the cover of Men's Health magazine 15 times, more than anyone in the history of the magazine. Watch him make the kind of sandwich he would eat. Plus yeah, there is some simple man-joyment ;)
- Have you heard of the Yacon, a fruit from the Andes in Peru which is loaded with fiber and is pretty low on the sugar. Dried Yacon is a great snack for the sugar conscious and diabetic.
- Need a quick non-meat protein dish that requires no cooking? Try this Butter Beans with cherry tomatoes, red onion, and red wine vinegar.
- This is one of my absolute favorite summer desserts: Tuscan cantaloupe with agave nectar on top of organic vanilla bean ice cream. Oh so yummy!