Like Top Chef, we're going to do a Fireside for Friday. In less time than doing 50 crunches:
- Jenny Masche redefines Supermom. In one year she gives birth to sextuplets, and trains and completes the San Diego Rock n' Roll marathon just before their first birthday. Holey moley!
- In an attempt to bring more diversity to fashion, Vogue Italia comes out with the first ever "Black Issue" where every model in the magazine is Black. It's an exciting move forward but why not just do a "It's a Small World" type issue where all the models are a multitude of ethnicities; Black, Asian, Latina, Indian, etc?
- Looking for a new razor? Then this Schick Quattro for Women is a must try. In your hand, this razor feels substantial like a kitchen gadget. Once it's on your skin, there is no way you can cut yourself. I ran the razor over my knees and nothing came off except hair. Whew! But, you all need not take my word for it. Three of you can win one of these Schick Quattros. Just leave a comment about whatever is on your mind this Friday down below. I'll announce the winners on Monday (6/23). And for those of you in the dating scene, Schick and Match.com have hooked up to help you hook up with their Girls Guide to Dating.
- Hillary Clinton on a Wheaties box? Cereal for super women.
- Yup, Tube Socks are back in. American Apparel UK is advertising in it's usual gawdy way the orgasmic return of the tube sock, and uber model Gisele is on the cover of GQ in nothing but her tube socks and bra.Did Gisele forget her knickers?
- Any thoughts on "She's Got the Look", the reality modeling competition featuring women over 35? Celeste is 50 and wow! I want to be that hot when I'm 50. I predict that Bahia wins.