My lovelies have a wonderful and safe Halloween tonight! Here's some last minute tips:
- Brush your teeth or swish around some mouthwash before you go trick or treating. The minty fresh clean flavor may help cut down the candy over consumption.
- Ditto with water. Drink water before you go out to fill up your tummy. The water will be especially good too for you ghouls and gangsters who plan on doing some boozin' since hey it is Friday night.
- If you are boozing, drink a glass of water between cocktails to help prevent that nasty hang over the next morning, and if you eat a bunch of candy, stick to drinks that are lower in sugar because if you eat handfuls of Snickers, M&Ms, and Candy Corn, and then go drink your typical overly sweet chick drinks like an Apple-tini, Strawberry Daiquiri, or Lemon Drop, whoa! major sugar over load. Balance my friends!
- The bonus of eating a Snickers over a Muskateers, protein in the peanuts...Not saying it's healthier just saying you might as well get some protein while you're at it...lol!
- If you're wearing any kind of short skirt cuz you're going to be some kind of scantily clad maid, nurse, or pirate, please wear some under wear. Yeah, I said it out loud! Someone's gotta say it! Zesty is fine just please for the love of decency keep your coochie under wraps for private showings.
- If you end up getting freaky with a cute Martian or G.I. Joe, remember the condoms so you won't get any unwanted candies if ya know what I'm sayin'.
- Best treat of all? Be kind to yourself. If you want to indulge and have a free day or even just a free night, go right ahead and let the judgmental voice have the day off. Live guilt free for the day and celebrate all you have to be grateful for!