Over at Noshtopia for your eating wellness pleasure, and food picture fascination:
- Look at that PB&J sandwich above. Drooling yet? Charlie over at Back to the Fridge brought back some great memories so come take a look at how I make a health-upped grilled PB&J version where you can also get good fiber with your PB&J delight. It's possible!
- I found a bag of frozen medium size scallops on sale so I've been scalloping up this week. Here I made an easy appetizer, Prosciutto wrapped scallops on top of cucumber slices with Thai sesame lime drizzle, and then for dinner one night I made some simple tacos with garlic scallops, tomato, spinach, and arugula. Did I mention that I LOVE arugula? I eat it almost every day.
- And speaking of tacos, I've been eating all kinds of tacos this week because I found a pack of 12 Whole Foods 365 brand organic corn tortillas for 99 cents. This has got to be one of the best food shopping deals of the week. So, another taco I made were these green salad with roasted turkey tacos. Yup, it's basically salad bar in a corn tortilla, and a cheap, easy, and healthy meal.
- Want to try the super fruit Goji? I've been trying to find the Goji in a food bar and found them in Dr. Weil's Goji Moji Fruit & Nut bar. Here is what I thought of the bars.
- And finally, let's get Naked, woo-hoo!...juice that is. Have you tried Naked Juice's "New" flavors Peach Mangosteen Bliss, Watermelon Chill, and Banana Chocolate Protein Zone? I took some pictures of the drinks so you can see what they look like. I enjoyed only two of three. Which ones did you like?