So, this is a special Friday because for many of you this is the last day of work until January 5 because your company is in shut down mode to save buckaroos. I say appreciate the time off and be jolly. Perhaps, you're already nogging it. To recap this week's blogging giddiness:
- When I got off my Diet Coke addiction, I started to drink tea all the time. My favorite, bottled organic iced tea. Here's a list of 10 bottled organic iced teas for those times when you need a drink on-the-go.
- And speaking of whole goodness, here's a list of 50 things at Whole Foods you can buy under $1.50. That's right a buck fiddy. And yes, it's not just tuna and Mac & Cheese. There is meat and cheese.
- A wish that many a blogger have asked Santa this year is how to get more comments. Learn from the master, one of our most favorite healthy living bloggers, MizFit. The woman averages 100+ comments per post and her blog ain't even a year old yet.Utterly amazing! Learn how she does it.
- Another note on MizFit, she is going to donate a Franklin D Roosevelt (10 cents) for every comment on her rhyming Friday post. So, go leave some witty comment and help Miz shell out for a good cause. [MizFit Online]
- Where's the Pro Blogging life filled with flowing lattes, travel to hot spots, and croissants at the cafe? Like Private Benjamin, did I read the brochure wrong?
And lastly, you know I'm a cute kitty sucker. Here's kitty fun in a box. Ya know, we adults can learn quite a bit from a kittehs ability to find joy in the mundane. Happy weekend! I'm finding me a box to slide into.