I haven't done random links around the skinnysphere in awhile, so let's start off with Crotchvertsing.
- Crotchvertising is the trend in advertising that features ya know, the crotch. It's not new. Remember this Tom Ford cologne ad, and American Apparel is famous for flashing the crotches. So now let's add, a crotch campaign for guys high end watches in Tush magazine. Kinda NSFW. [Trend Hunter]
- And here we have Madonna for Louis Vuitton. I would never expect LV to do something like this but it is Madonna and as par her m.o. she wants to show that 50 is still hotness, and it is a down turn and brands gotta get aggressive. Should we hate the player for playing the game? Here's more from the campaign [Daily Mail] Thoughts?
- Believe it or not, here's crotchvertising for labia cosmetic surgery. So this is another kind of lip job? These folks say they can make your girlie down theres "a more appealing size and shape." Unless you plan a career as a porn star does the looks of your va-jay-jay matter? [Copy Ranter]
- And one last crotch mention, cuz this is kinda funny, here's a bed comforter with a life size image of his and hers crotch covering, and if you turn it over, you get to see the rump roast. [TrendHunter]
- And since all this crotch stuff is WTF, let's add this to WTF, Obama offered Dr. Sanjay Gupta the guy who's been the medical correspondent on CNN and CBS and has even been a People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive dude to be our new Surgeon General. I think I'd rather have Dr. House be SG. [Washington Post]